Friday, January 18, 2008

The Story of Us



(Andrew's 21st B-day, Sept. 2004)

Andrew and I met in August of 2004 through some mutual friends (Lesley and Jimmy). That night Andrew begged Jimmy to get my phone number and ever since that day we have been inseparable.

We officially became boyfriend and girlfriend November 4, 2004.

God has been faithful in our relationship to bring us through many ups, downs, twists and turns. We have had our share of difficulties from every angle Satan could hit us but the Lord has used everything for good and we are stronger for it. (Romans 8:28)

We faithfully serve in the children's ministry together. I teach the preschool and he teaches 2nd-3rd (right now). We strive to maintain God as our focus.





























We enjoy hikes, movies, music, fellowshipping with our church family, and snuggling!



(March 2004)



Andrew taught a college bible study at Woodbury University. It was names PRAISE (Pray Read Inspire Seek Evanglize.) He took us through the books of Jonah and James. Many good memories.

Andrew started his own photography business called Cross Eyed Photography. You can view his amazing photography at www.crosseyedphotography.com


I graduated from CSUN with a Bachelor's Degree in Communicative Disorders in August 2007.


In August of 2007 Andrew and I sat on a bench on the Chandler walk and we talked about marriage. He said he wanted to get married in August of 2008. I was completely taken aback because it sounded way too soon!

November 3rd 2007 Andrew and I walked back to that same bench and that is where he got down on one knee and proposed. It was a dark night so he bought a box from Robbins Brothers that had a light in it so I could see the beautiful ring sparkle! We went back to my house to show my family and then we went up to the Rog's who did not want to get out of bed. But after much persuading they were very happy they did! Andrew and I celebrated at BJs restaurant.



We are planning on August 16th, 2008 to be our wedding date. It only seems to be in God's perfect timing and that is why we are going for it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aw, so happy for you both!