Thursday, January 17, 2008

Excited!

I've decided to start a blog so I can keep many family members and friends updated on the happenings of the "soon to be Rog's". How exciting is that!!!

With much wedding planning, ministry involvement, personal projects and many other things it will be great to display what is going on over here!

I'm eager to share what God is doing in our lives and those around us.

First off, God is amazing for just calling Andrew and I to serve in the children's ministry. Andrew may be moving on to the youth (high schoolers), so we're excited and in much prayer to see if that's where God is truly calling him.

We are starting a new Women's bible study at Calvary Chapel Burbank on the book of Daniel.

I hope to upload some wedding prep photos for you all!! But no dress because it must be a secret from Andrew!!!

I'll keep you all posted!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So excited to see your new blog. It will be so much fun to see what you post here. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Haha just like me with Chris. Only certain people got to see MY dress, and via email! I'm happy I already got to see it. Can't wait for August! ~Lesley