Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sweetly Broken



How amazing is God?? I have goosebumps just thinking about how awesome He is. And we can't even comprehend the whole magnitude of what the Lord did for us on the cross and His defeat of the grave by raising from the dead on Easter. Praise Him.

This video is amazing. True worshipers if you ask me!

there are so many times I just want to sing so loud and just dance before the Lord!

I pray that you come to know the Lord more deeply this season and consider all He has done for you and all He wants to do in your life.

Jeremy Riddle - Sweetly Broken
From the album Sweetly Broken

To the cross I look, to the cross I cling
Of its suffering I do drink
Of its work I do sing

For on it my Savior both bruised and crushed
Showed that God is love
And God is just

Chorus:
At the cross You beckon me
You draw me gently to my knees, and I am
Lost for words, so lost in love,
I’m sweetly broken, wholly surrendered

What a priceless gift, undeserved life
Have I been given
Through Christ crucified

You’ve called me out of death
You’ve called me into life
And I was under Your wrath
Now through the cross I’m reconciled

Chorus:

In awe of the cross I must confess
How wondrous Your redeeming love and
How great is Your faithfulness

(2x’s)
Chorus:

3 comments:

marine's words said...

Hi, I just found your blog at Pastsy Clairmont and I just wanted to say I have Esteen Barr virus too and am hypothyroid are you like me do you suffer from being tried? have to take naps?
I just keep praying the Lord will heal these ,please tell me what you are doing for it would love some feed back I don't know anyone who has it other than me and i feel sad,marina

marine's words said...

amen! to that I have not had my thyroid remove I herd about these one good doctor however doesn't take my insurance. so I just have to keep praying I am almost always tried and if I can't take a nap I am mean. I do take lots of vitamin's with antioxidant and all but I am too praying for a brake through I don't know how I got it I thought maybe b/c I had a baby at 40 and I do have a lot of stress in my life but it so nice to meet someone like me please let me know how you are doing and how you are feeling so that I can keep praying for us.marina

Kara Akins said...

Happy belated birthday to you! I am so excited about your up coming wedding. You two look like the sweetest couple. There is something about just seeing you together that makes marriage look fun - and it is! I am thrilled for you both. What an exciting time in your life. I love living through people, so thanks for sharing... I feel 23 again instead of 32. May His face continue to shine on you.
Much love,
Kara