Monday, March 10, 2008

Girls Nite!

Every month my girls (Andrea, Victoria, Krystal, Marissa and Erin) get together and so something fun. We either teach each other a talent or spend time relaxing together! It is much needed and I wish we could do it more often!


Here is our lovely instructor in the back, Barbara Rog, helping us make cups/vases.


Andrea, me, Victoria, Krystal and Marissa had a great girls night!! We had the chance to get messy, laugh, and have great godly fellowship.

I wouldn't trade these girls for the world.


Andrew was our special photographer that night!!


Here I am designing my soon to be vase.


Krystal wore latex gloves because her hands get so dry!! She is a riot!! Fun times.













I will post the finished products later!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

It was so much fun and I can't wait to see them when they are all finished!