Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Wedding


MAY 16, 2009

We finally did it!! Our day was so amazing. It was perfect in any way. We were surrounded by so much love and prayers. It was a blessing to have so many friends and family intimately involved in the wedding. My friend made my veil, another controlled our sound, one friend made my cake, others did the catering, while another coordinated the day. Many showed up the night before to set up and others the morning before to make flower arrangements. God bless each and everyone of them.


Getting ready. My bridesmaids (Krystal, Holly, Erin)Being silly at the park.

My dad, Jim, with his 1972 El Camino.
My flower girl and ring bearer.
Starting the day off with prayer.
Giving away.
At the altar.
Unity candle.

The bridal party.
Wedding cake topper.

1 comment: