Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Valentine

VALENTINE'S DAY FEBRUARY 14, 2008


Andrew and I decided we wanted to have a low cost evening at home!!

So, Barbara helped me prepare a yummy homemade meal. And I went down to Vons to get some shrimp for Andrew (his love language).

Andrew surprised me with a bouquet of roses (my love language).



It was a very sweet night and very relaxing!!

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8Love never fails.

2 Corinthians 13:4-8

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello! You don't know me and I can't find your name anywhere, but I found you by clicking "Boundaries" in my list of favorite books in my Blog Profile. How FUN to read your Blog!

My husband and I lived in Burbank, California. My husband attended CSUN and had a show on KCSN for years!

It was fun to find you and read your journey through the wilderness to the Promise Land! I am in a wilderness myself right now. Thank you for posting your story, giving hope to those in their own wilderness!